WHAT YOU NEED
- 3 Boiled and mashed potatoes
- 1 Cup Wheat Flour
- 1 Cup all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Foodip Ginger Garlic paste
- 3 tbsp Foodip Veg Mayonnaise paste
- 2 tbsp Foodip Tomato Ketchup Sauce
- ½ tbsp Foodip Red Chilli Sauce
- ½ tbsp Foodip Momo Sauce
- ¼ cup Capsicum
- ¼ cup Cabbage
- ½ cup Onion
- Salt according to taste
- ½ tbsp Red Chilli Powder
- ¼ tbsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ tbsp Coriander Powder
- ¼ tbsp Garam Masala
- ½ tbsp Dry Mango Powder
- A pinch of Frankie Masala
- Boil three potatoes, mash them
- Wash and cut the vegetables – capsicum, onion, cabbage, ginger, garlic
- Take a bowl; add wheat flour and all purpose flour in it. Add salt and oil also.
- Further, add water and knead the soft dough. Cover it for minimum half an hour.
- Take a pan, add oil, when it gets hot, add Foodip Ginger Garlic paste and sauté till raw aroma disappears.
- Furthermore, add capsicum, cabbage, onion. Cook it for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Then, add all the dry ingredients and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Now, add boiled and mashed potatoes and mix well.
- Stuffing is ready; cool it down till room temperature.
For Mayonnaise Spread
- Take a bowl, and Foodip Veg Mayonnaise Sauce, Foodip Tomato Ketchup Sauce, Foodip Red Chilli Sauce and Foodip Momo Sauce.
- Mix well and the spread is ready.
For Frankie Roll
- Take one chappati, roast on warm tawa for just 1 minute
- Spread the Foodip Veg Mayonnaise on the chappati
- Put 2 tbsp of stuffing on it
- Add onion, grated cheese, sprinkle a pinch of Frankie masala
- Fold the roll gently, add wrap paper on down side
- Serve with hot Foodip tomato ketchup